Update: The price continues to drop and reached a new low: $24.96.
If you missed the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition at launch, or if you were patient enough to wait for a price drop, you made a smart move, because the game’s price reached a new low on Amazon.
The Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition which was initially sold for $99.99, is now available for only $24.96.
The new price will help you save around $75 and you have the chance to get your hands on a copy of Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition for your collection.
The Limited Edition of Halo 5: Guardians includes the following items:
– Full-game physical disc of Halo 5: Guardians + Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs to enhance Spartan combat).
– A uniquely-designed Spartan-themed SteelBook.
– The Guardian model by Metal Earth.
– A set of Dossiers on Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris as well as Spartan Locke’s Classified Orders.
– The Halo: The Fall of Reach Animated Series.
– An Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trial.
All these come inside the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Packaging.
Even if you didn’t like Halo 5: Guardians as much as other Halo games, the price for Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition seems to be a sweet deal with all the bonuses offered, and it is definitely a must have if you are a collector.
Halo 5: Guardians was released on October 27, 2015 for Xbox One. The first-person shooter was developed by 343 Industries and was published by Microsoft Studios.
After its release Halo 5: Guardians was well received by critics and managed to obtain 9 points out of 10 on IGN, 8/10 on GameSpot and 4 stars out of 5 on GamesRadar.