The video above is the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Uncharted 4 Speedrun/Crushing/Sharpshooter Glitch Exploit and shows how to get the Speedrun, Crushing, Sharpshooter trophies in 5 minutes using a glitch featured in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
1. Delete additional save files from your system. Leave ONLY one that contains the completed story (just to be safe complete Epilogue on Crushing beforehand).
2. Start a new game in a new save slot (keep the treasures/stats and select Crushing as difficulty).
3. Once the Prologue loads, overwrite the save in the second slot and then quit.
4. Start the Epilogue without saving (press circle). For Speedrun/Crushing only you can complete the Epilogue now. For Sharpshooter quit to main menu.
5. Select an encounter and get 70%+ accuracy, then save and quit (saving available only when the glitch is active).
6. Start the Epilogue once more, without saving.
7. Complete the Epilogue to get the trophies.